Send your Resumes to HRSUPPORT@THINKAILABS.COM
Though you’re not required to be an expert in any of these soft skills, having a decent grasp of them will help you in your role as a full stack developer. Here are some soft skills that you should have in this position:
1. Problem-solving skills. should know the best methods for mediating conflict in their profession. As you work in the front or back end of an application, it’s likely you’ll come across coding or other errors. Understanding how best to move forward will help you work more efficiently.
2. Patience. Because coding takes time, it’s crucial to have patience in your role as a developer. While it might take time to ensure all parts of a website are in working order, keeping a calm and positive attitude will go a long way.
3. Creativity. When it comes to working on the front end of an application and using CSS, you’ll need to hone your creative skills and create a site with a good sense of style and that’s visually appealing to all end-users.
4. Good attention to detail. As a developer, you’ll need to pay close attention to the code you’re creating. This is crucial in creating a functional site or application.
Full Stack Developer
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX designExcellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detailOrganizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Experience working with, processing, and analyzing large data sets.
- Strong programming skills, in one or many of the following:
- Python, Pandas, Numpy, Matlab, R,
- Azure Cognitive Services
- AWS Textract
- OCR capabilites
- Linux/UNIX: command line tools, filesystems, signals, pipes.
- An interest in working on a wide spectrum of projects, including data quality assurance, data onboarding, and feature detection.
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaboratively work on larger projects.
- Extensive experience with Azure, Google cloud, AWS, cloudflare, kubernetes, docker, and linux
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Experience with Bash, Python, YAML, Configuration and Secret Management
- Intimate knowledge of building and maintaining database clusters, caches and proxies (redis, nginx, etc)
- Passion for innovation, automation and for working in early stage startups